- Food service sales in Canada are quickly approaching 50 Billion dollars annually.
- Food service sales are growing at about 3% year, twice the Canadian GDP.
- Limited Service "Sales per Store" grew 6.8% verses Full Service at 2.6%, 2001
- More than 64% of restaurant meals are sourced form QSR’s (quick service restaurants) – up from 58% in 1996. Less than 27% of restaurant meals are sourced from full-service restaurants (FSR’s)
- Off premise dining has outpaced on premise dining, driven largely by drive-thru service.
- Since 1996 drive-thru traffic has doubled from 8.4% to 18.1%.
- 2001 60% of all snacks were eaten away from the restaurant where it was purchased.
- Top 3 Foods: French fries, Hamburgers, Unsweetened baked goods.
- Top 3 Beverages: Coffee, Soft Drinks, Diet Soft Drinks
To access Confidential Franchise Information
fill out a PIF (Personal Information Form) NOW!!!